Hamisec UK COVID-19 Commercial Security Installations
Dear all business owners concerned about burglary to your properties.
I hope everyone is doing ok throughout these difficult times.
Having noticed a continuation of crime and target attacks against commercial businesses Hamisec UK has considered some action steps to enable us to provide electronic security systems to these vulnerable properties. The risks have been assessed with our insurance provider to enable us to provide these services.
Here's what you need to do if you would like to provide further protection to your business.
1. Draw a layout plan of your business premises, this doesn't have to be perfect but please include the main details such as perimeter doors, windows and rooms within the property. Please include the location of your electric consumer unit and Wi-Fi router if applicable (we can provide 4G SIM card solutions/Alarm receiving centre/Police response if required).
2. Please send me the layout plan and any additional information as required to firstname.lastname@example.org I will by return send you a system design proposal along with a quotation and our terms & conditions. Upon your acceptance, payment will be required in advance via Bank Transfer.
3. I will book your system installation for the next possible date, I politely request that the premises is not accessed by anyone for a period of 48 hours prior to installation.
4. On the day of installation I will collect the keys to the premises from your home address, I will call you when I am outside and I ask that you leave the keys by the front door maintaining our distance. Extra precautions will be taken to ensure cleanliness, utilising gloves & disinfectant where and when required throughout the day.
5. I will personally carry out the full installation at your business and upon completion provide you with a video demonstration and talk you through any set up on your mobile devices remotely. This will include access to alarm systems for arming/disarming/receiving notifications and CCTV systems to live view, playback and also receive notifications.
6. Upon completion I will return the keys back to your home which may include NFC key tags for the alarm system. All paper based documentation will be left at the premises with electronic copies emailed to you. When you decide to go to the property I will gladly talk you through any questions that you may have. Please note there will be some documentation which will require your signature, I will provide guidance on how to provide this electronically if necessary.
I hope all of this makes sense, if you have any questions then simply feel free to call me on 01253 381007 (if I don't answer right away il call back ASAP). I aim to make this process as simple as possible, so you receive complete peace of mind knowing your business has that additional layer of security to deter any target attacks.
I am pleased to announce Hamisec UK is now an SSAIB registered firm which means you can be safe in the knowledge that our service standards are above board. A certificate of compliance will be issued upon completion for every installation.
Wishing you well and I look forward to working with you.