Do you own a CCTV system? The only way to cut the current crime rates is by rapid reactions and response... we watch, react & respond so you don't have to...
Using cutting edge technology, we have the facility to connect any CCTV system* to our monitoring centre. Using the latest in Artificial Intelligence Computer Vision, we can provide a service like no other.
It is a proven fact, that a community CCTV system will indeed reduce crime. Similar schemes have been implemented across America and if done correctly can be a huge success. Its not just about evidence, it's about reaction and physical intervention by catching these criminals in the act, to have our own SIA registered intervention team who will liaise with the Police at all stages. It's not about taking over the job of the Police, we would never, ever have the resources or capabilities of the Police, it's about supporting & providing intelligence every step of the way.
The more high quality evidence we can get on a subject by having higher quality camera systems in place the chances are we can together reduce crime in our local areas. If we can stack the charges up against someone, the better chance the CPS has of applying a suitable conviction.
Our very own monitoring centre where we can connect CCTV cameras to one secure location operated by SIA CCTV Licensed Operators is now live. A place where we can watch over our clients property & receive reliable alerts while you are unaware. By joining our service you will receive the following:
- CCTV real-time monitoring
- SIA licensed security guard response
- Regular but random property patrols & checks
- Access to your client portal for real-time reports
- Full police liaison service & follow up
- Direct access to the duty security guard
- Inclusive technical support
- Access to the community network (coming soon)
The fact of the matter is this, plenty of people now own some form of CCTV system, but most don't know a crime has occurred until hours later. Here we have a solution to provide not only peace of mind to you, but a deterrent to any criminal lurking the streets that they are being watched. We bridge the gap between something happening, and somebody knowing about it.
Our pricing is structured as follows:
£1.00 per day inclusive of VAT for 1 camera connected and response service payable with a yearly commitment.
Each additional camera is priced at £10.00 per month (£0.32 per day) inclusive of VAT payable with a yearly commitment. Please add the correct number of additional cameras to your cart when checking out.
Once purchased we will make contact with you and get you connected. Currently, you can spread the cost over 3 payments using Klarna at checkout or we can provide finance through Payl8r. (Terms apply see below).
MANNED RESPONSE CURRENTLY ONLY AVAILABLE FOR FY1-FY8 POSTCODES
*CCTV Systems must be ONVIF/RTSP Compatible
*A stable broadband connection is required at all times at your property. Hamisec UK LTD accepts no liability for the failure to receive signals/events/streaming of your system due to network connectivity & reasons out of our control. Hamisec UK LTD will endeavour to respond to all active incidents immediately within our control however can not guarantee intervention or prevention of crime to your property. We will always assist you and provide a follow up service to attempt to bring the matter to a close.
*Trespass is a civil matter therefore we can not contact the Police in this instance, we recommend the tannoy speaker option or the kick out crime CCTV camera available in the buy now section to allow us to remotely warn off trespassers. If a clearly identifiable crime is or has taken place we can contact the Police and in both instances dispatch a Hamisec UK mobile patrol to your property.
*As this is a brand new, first of its kind service we are currently operating from 10pm-6am 7 days per week until we've reached a threshold to go full 24hrs. (Hopefully not too long!)
* By joining our service you agree to allow us to use your system to track & trace a suspect should they pass your property, if evidence is collected from your system you will be notified and we will only ever share data with the Police ensuring data compliance. By creating a community wide CCTV system we are certain we can assist with lowering crime rates for good.
* It is your responsibility as the main data controller to ensure your system complies with the CCTV data protection act and if necessary registered with the ICO for commercial properties. CCTV Signage should always be displayed when your camera overlooks public areas.
*All BETA testers must pay their subscription before 16th November to continue service.
* Whilst we aim to get new clients on board ASAP please allow up to 5 days to be connected to our systems.
If you are unsure about anything whatsoever, simply contact us and we'll be happy to answer any questions.
Monthly Subscriptions now available. Follow one of the blue links below to sign up with a monthly direct debit. Please note by paying for the full year you will receive a 20% discount overall.
CCTV equipment is not included, you must have a compatible system in place to use this service, if you would like to purchase a CCTV system then click here.